So here’s the story… a friend who read yesterday’s post about getting my weight-loss efforts back on track again made a great suggestion. He suggested that we start our very own Biggest Loser competition, so… we are! Here’s how it goes:
- It’s $50 to enter the competition
- The first weigh-in is the morning of Friday, February 3rd, 2017
- The “winner” is the person who loses the highest percentage of their starting weight
- Weigh-ins are everyday
- Pictures of your scale will be sent to me and I’m entering the weights on a shared Google spreadsheet
- We’ve also got a Facebook group, chat and email list setup so, of course, we can do a little motivating (read: “shit talking”) along the way!
- Right now there are only 4 of us, so winner takes all. If we get to over 6 people, we might set it up so 3rd place gets their $50 back, 2nd place gets $100 and the winner gets $150 and if we get more people than 6, the winner just keeps getting more and more!
If you decide you’d like to join us, get in touch ASAP and you can do a late check-in maybe tomorrow morning! If not, don’t worry, I’ll still be posting over and over again about how much ass I’m kicking!!
So, who would anyone else like to join?
4 thoughts on “The Incident’s Biggest Loser – February 2017”
You’re in… I’m adding everything so you have access now!
I think this is awesome. I don’t have the $50 to lose (even though i have 50+ lbs.), but am on the journey too! good luck!
Thanks chica… you can follow along with us in spirit and I’m sure I’ll be blogging about this and the rest of my weight loss efforts as well!! Good luck on your journey as well… I guess we’ll both see each other on the other side!!